UG, PG & PhD Admissions 2020 at NEHU Shillong: Various Deadlines
NEHU (North-Eastern Hill University) Shillong invites application in the prescribed form are invited for admission to the following courses of study (B.A.LL.B.(Hons)/ B.Arch./ B.Tech./ M.Tech./M.B.A.(Agri-Business & Food Technology) / Master of Tourism & Travel Management(MTTM)/ M.Sc. in Horticulture and Ph.D.) in the North Eastern Hill University commencing from August, 2020.
How to apply?
Students applying for courses/programmes in Shillong as well in Tura Campus are requested to apply online on payment of Rs.800/- and Rs.400/- (for SC/ST category) and for Ph.D. Programme Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- (for SC/ST category) and the payment will be online using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SBI and HDFC Bank. The admission fee is not refundable.
|1.||B.A.LL.B.(Hons)||10th June, 2020|
|2.||B.Tech.||5th June, 2020|
|3.||B.Tech.(Lateral Entry)/B.Arch/M.Tech/ M.Sc.(Horticulture)/
MBA(Agri-business & Food Technology)/
MBA(Tourism & Travel Management)
|15th June, 2020.|
|4.||Ph.D. Programme –||17th August, 2020.|
- Bachelor of Law [B. A. LL. B. (Honours)]
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- B.Tech. Lateral Entry Admission
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Programme
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (Service Management)
- MBA (Agri-Business & Food Technology)
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- Master of Science (Horticulture)
- MPhil. Course
- Ph. D. Course
Telephone numbers: 272-4000, 272-5000
For eligibility and more details, click here.
About the Author