IIM Rohtak invites online applications from working professionals for One-Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (ePGPx). The focus of the programme is on general management orientation and practical knowledge with an emphasis on inculcating exemplary leadership in challenging managerial situations.
Objectives of the Programme
- The programme aims at providing practical knowledge and personalized learning with a focus on intensive, multi-functional view on leadership
- The programme’s focus is on sharpening critical managerial skill sets, solidifying leadership capabilities, and learning the tools and techniques for long-term success of an organization
- The programme insists upon an amalgamation of the practical knowledge and personal awareness by honing analytical skills, facilitating new strategic frameworks, and building greater confidence.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- 5 Years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience at the time of application.
Application Fee: INR 2,000/-
Total Programme Fee: Rs. 6,50,475 (inclusive of taxes) (to be paid in three installments)
In-Campus Module Fees is as below:
INR 2,360/- inclusive of taxes (Without Boarding/Lodging) OR
INR 2,950/- inclusive of taxes (Double occupancy Boarding/Lodging) OR
INR 4,130/- inclusive of taxes (Single occupancy Boarding/Lodging)
*As per Govt. norms. The fee is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations, textbooks, and study material. All fees are non- refundable.
How to Apply
All the Candidates applying for the programme are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 2 ,000 or INR 3,000 for those without CAT/GMAT/GRE/ GATE scores, includes INR 1,000 for IIMR Entrance Test. Online application link is available here.
Last date for submission of online Application: October 13, 2019
IIM-R ePGPx Entrance Test: October 26, 2019
Personal Interview: November 10, 2019
Announcement of Selection List: November 30, 2019
Online Orientation: December 22, 2019
Inauguration & 1st In-campus Module: January 5, 2020
Helpline: 01262-228528/ 7082001611