Applications are invited for the admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Warehousing Management (PGDAWM) at MANAGE, Hyderabad.
About the MANAGE
The National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), established in 1987, is an apex level autonomous institute under the Ministry o f of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India to strengthen the agricultural extension system i n of the country.
About the Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Warehousing Management (PGDAWM)
The changing agricultural scenario of the country calls for organized agri-warehousing backed by state-of-theart technology. This, in turn, will give rise to demand for technically qualified manpower to manage different aspects of warehousing such as logistics, supply chains, inventory management, collateral management, etc.
Realizing the importance of trained manpower in the sector, MANAGE has launched an educational program of one-year duration namely Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Warehousing Management (PGDAWM).
The course envisages to equip the enrolled candidates with requisite knowledge and skills required for efficient and effective management of agri-warehouses.
The objective of the Course is to create a pool of warehouse professionals with capacity to manage agriwarehouse efficiently and to help them have latest knowledge and understanding of related aspects like negotiable warehouse receipts, inventory and collateral management.
- PGDAWM is one year course offered online (MOOCs) in user-friendly manner. The content of the program is comprehensive in its coverage with balanced blending of theoretical and practical exposure.
- Study material consisting of write-ups and videos for each subject covered under the course is made available online along with interaction with industry experts through online platform.
Course Structure and Contents
- The program has 32 credits and will be offered in two semesters. Each semester will have 16 credits.
- The course will have nine subjects along with project work.
- Reading material on each subject covered under the program will be provided to the students.
- It is mandatory to complete all the nine subjects along with assignments and project work in order to qualify for the award of certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University.
- The degree must be from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (OR)
- In case the qualification of a candidate is from a foreign university, it must be recognized by Government of India, as equivalent to a degree offered in India.
Candidates seeking admission to the PGDAWM must pay course fees of Rs.7000/- to MANAGE through RTGS (wire-transfer). Payment of the fees has to be made only after the acceptance of application by MANAGE.
How to Apply?
- A candidate seeking admission to the course must register online in the prescribed application form available here.
- The candidates are requested to read about the program before registration and abide by the same.
- Application submitted will be scrutinized for completeness and eligibility.
- The candidates will have to deposit fee after acceptance of application by MANAGE to complete the admission process. The final admission of the candidate to PGDAWM, rest on the discretionary power of Director General, MANAGE.
September 30, 2021
- Dr R S Bhawar, Consultant
- Phone: 9008453746
- Email: email@example.com