Admission: Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Warehousing Management by MANAGE, Hyderabad [Online Course]: Apply by March 31
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, known as MANAGE, formerly National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, is an autonomous agricultural education institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
About the Programme
Applications are invited from individuals with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline for admission into the Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Warehousing Management (PGDAWM) offered by MANAGE during the year 2020-21.
The changing agricultural scenario of the country calls for organized agri-warehousing backed by state-of-the-art technology. This, in turn, will give rise to demand for technically qualified manpower to manage different aspects of warehousing such as logistics, supply chains, inventory management, collateral management, etc. Realizing the importance of trained manpower in the sector, MANAGE has launched an online one-year program on Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Warehousing Management (PGDAWM).
The objective of the Course is to create a pool of warehouse professionals with capacity to manage agri-warehouse efficiently and to help them have latest knowledge and understanding of related aspects like inventory, logistics and collateral management.
- An online course to be offered in an user-friendly manner
- Comprehensive coverage to cater to the sectoral needs
- Availability of reading material on the electronic platform
- Balanced blending of online and practical exposure
- Comprehensive assessment of the candidates
- Online/ Class-room interaction with professors and professionals for clearing the doubts of the candidates
- Hands-on experience to make learning more meaningful
- A certificate (on successful completion) from MANAGE for better employment prospects for the candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- The degree must be from any recognized Indian University
- The degree must be from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (OR)
- In case the qualification of a candidate is from a foreign university, it must be recognized by Government of India, as equivalent to a degree offered in India.
Candidates seeking admission to the PGDAWM must pay course fees of Rs.7000/- to MANAGE through RTGS (wire-transfer). Payment of the fees has to be made only after the acceptance of the application by MANAGE.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through this link.
March 31, 2020
Phone: 040-24016697, 040-24594540
Email: pgdawm-manage[at]manage.gov.in, shalendra[at]manage.gov.in
For more details, click here.
About the Author