ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Bhubaneswar under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department of Health Research, Government of India engaged in advanced biomedical research invites applications from Indian nationals for PhD programs in the following research subjects.
- Public Health
- Zoology/ Life Science
- Candidates should have passed their M.Sc./ MPH/MA or equivalent qualification (Public Health/ Biotechnology/Microbiology/Anthropology/Sociology/Zoology/ Life Science/etc.) from any UGC recognised University with minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade point)
- Should have qualified any National level fellowship like ICMR-JRF or DBT-JRF or DBTBINC-JRF or CSIR/UGC-JRF or UGC-RGNF or DST Inspired, or Odisha DST.etc.
The fellowship and other emoluments will be as per the guidelines of the funding agencies.
How to Apply?
- Duly filled-up application along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates should be sent to the “Director, ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023”. The application should reach the Institute on or before 2nd April 2020. Applications received after due date will not be accepted. The envelope should be super scribed with “Application for PhD. Program in________________________”.
- Candidates must mention clearly ONE of the research subjects for which they are applying.Candidates interested to apply for more than one subject should send separate applications for each research subject
- Last date of receiving applications: 2nd April 2020
- Date of display of short-listed candidates: 7th April 2020
- Date of interview and result declaration: 3rd Week of April 2020