Admission: PhD Programme (January 2020) at IIIT Lucknow: Apply by Dec 31
IIIT (Indian Institute of Information Technology) Lucknow invites applications for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme beginning in January 2020. Applicants meeting the minimum eligibility in the broad areas of Engineering/ Management/ Mathematics are invited to submit their application under various admission categories.
Programme & Eligibility
Full-Time Research Scholar
The minimum educational qualification for admission is an M.Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc./ or equivalent degree with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline. Candidates seeking admission should have valid score in GATE/UGC-NET/CSIR-NET.
Self Financed Full Time Research Scholars
Applicants should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic
record in relevant discipline. OR Applicant should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record.
An applicant of this category is sponsored by his/her employer. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to relieve the applicant to enable residential requirements of the Ph.D. programme and also provide necessary facilities for carrying out the research (if applicable). Such applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
Aspiring students in Higher Academics (ASHA)
The minimum educational qualification for admission is a B.Tech degree with at least 8.5 CGPA or 80 % (as applicable in the graduating institute) with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline. Candidates seeking admission, should possess requisite marks/grades in GATE (cutoff to be defined by IIIT L) in Computer Science/ EE/ EC/ Ch.E/ ME or related field.
- Application forms are available from 10th October 2019
- Last date of submitting applications 31st December 2019
- Display of list of shortlisted candidates 5th January 2020
- Personal Interviews 13th January 2020
- Announcement of results 14th January 2020
- Reporting at IIIT- L by 20th January 2020
How to apply?
- All applications will be received through email only.
- An applicant has to download and fill the Application Form and attach a recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the Application Form.
- Scanned copy of the completely filled and self-attested application form along with self- attested proofs of education, date of birth, experience, payment receipt etc. should be sent to email@example.com positively by 5:00 pm of the last date. Self-attested proofs of any other necessary information, depending upon the category under which the applicant seeks admission, should also be attached.
For more details, click here.
About the Author