Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) invites applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) leading to a PhD in Management for session June 2020.
Areas of Specialization
Agri-Business Management, Business Environment (Economics), Decision Sciences (Operations Research / Statistics), Finance & Accounting, Human Resources Management, Information Technology & Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Strategic Management.
- A Masters’ Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / four year graduate degree with 65% marks or equivalent grade point average; OR
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks and B.Com. as an undergraduate degree; OR
- Applicants already holding a two/ three year-full-time classroom-based PGDM from any of the IIM/ WMP of IIM Lucknow with a minimum CGPA of 6 on a 10 points scale or 60%.
- All applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all their public exam 10th onwards.
- Age Limit: Applicants must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June 2020.
How to apply?
- Applicants may apply either online at www.iiml.ac.in or download the FPM/ Ph.D. Application Form from the same website after December 10, 2019, fill it, and send to: The Administrative Officer (FPM Office) Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow–226 013 (UP), INDIA
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) should be paid online.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EWS candidates will be as per Government of India norms.
- The last date for receiving the completed application form is January 31, 2020.
Fee waiver, scholarship and liberal financial grants are provided for domestic and international conferences besides a computer grant and family health insurance. NRIs and foreign candidates will be required to bear all the expenses including the tuition fee.
Applicants will be shortlisted for the selection interview on the basis of valid score of one of the following exams: Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, GATE, GRE, GMAT or JRF/SRF (UGC/CSIR/ICAR). Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e., on or after 01 January, 2018) will only be considered valid.