Admission: PhD in Management (Full time) 2020 at IIM Shillong: Apply by Jan 27
IIM Shillong invites applications for its full-time doctoral-level programme from deserving candidates who wish to pursue a career in Management Research. The Institute aims to develop a cadre of management scholars who are willing to commit themselves to a systematic investigation into problems of businesses, nations and society at large and strive to resolve them for a Sustainable World.
The programme is a well-crafted rigorous process of interdisciplinary training in all functions of management and intends to host candidates who want to further their quest for knowledge and produce globally recognized research outcomes.
- Economics and Public Policy
- Marketing Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource and Communication
- Strategic Management
- Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
Candidates should have:
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate Marks/equivalent CGPA for General Candidates (including EWS), 55% aggregate marks/ equivalent CGPA for SC/ST Candidates. Or CA, ICWA/CMA or CS with B. Com /similar degree.
- Additionally, each applicant needs to qualify Secondary, Higher Secondary and Graduation Examination with minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent CGPA for General Candidates, 50% aggregate marks/ equivalent CGPA for SC/ST Candidates.
How to apply?
The application form may be downloaded from the Institute website click here and must be submitted to phd[at]iimshillong.ac.in.
Candidates selected for the PhD (regular) are given a Full Institutional support which covers their research requirements and modest living.
- Complete Tuition Fee Waiver
- Stipend: Rs.30,000/- per month for the period of research (as per the Institute Rules).
- Modest Contingency grant to cover Research Activities, Travel and Attend Conferences
- PhD (fulltime) Application Form submission opens: 25th November 2019.
- Last date for downloading and online form submission: 27th January 2020.
- Last Date for receiving PhD applications forms (physical copy): 30th January 2020.
Call: 0364 – 2308039
For more details, click here.
About the Author