Applications are invited from Indian nationals for admission to the Ph.D. program in the Departments of Bengali, Comparative Literature, Economics, Education, English, Film Studies, History, Library & Information Science, Philosophy, Physical Education, Sanskrit, and Sociology.
- All applicants must have completed results of 2-Year MA or equivalent degree from any university/institute recognized by the UGC.
- Applicants who have obtained an MA or equivalent degree of less than two (2) years’ duration, must have completed at least a total of five (5) years of under-graduate and post-graduate study in a recognized university/institute.
- Interested candidates can apply by filling the application form by clicking here.
- Candidates have to pay the application fees Rs. 500/- (Per Subject) online through SBI Collect System using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After payment, the downloaded form is to be submitted on and from May 30, 2019, along with an online payment receipt and all testimonials to the Ph.D. Cell, Arts, Subarna Jayanti Bhavan, Ground floor, Jadavpur University Main campus, Kolkata 700032.
- For online payment, click here.
- Last Date for submission of Application: June 22
- Last Date for Online Payment: June 21
Phone Number: 2457 – 2227
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.