XISS (Xavier Institute of Social Sciences) Ranchi invites admission applications for PGDM Programme for the year 2020. XISS offers a wide array of top ranked management education programmes. Together with its postgraduate programmes, it offers excellent academic and development activities to prepare the business leaders of tomorrow.
XISS offers – Two years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management approved by AICTE, New Delhi in the following Disciplines:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Information Technology)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing)
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three / four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates appearing for final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in academic year 2019- 20 are also eligible to appear for the admission process. Such candidates, if called for interview, should submit the copy of admit card or a letter from the principal of the college where they are studying to that effect. Such candidates if finally selected at XISS, Ranchi must clear their graduation examination with 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST) by August 2020.
- Also, a candidate desirous of seeking admission at Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi will have to appear in an all India level management admission test. XISS, Ranchi considers only the following three admission test scores for shortlisting the candidates: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2020), CAT 2020 or CMAT 2020.
A total number of seats available in Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in Management (PGDM) are seventy-five (75) each in Human Resource Management and Rural Management and sixty (60) each in Information Technology, Finance and Marketing Management specializations. of the above, forty per cent seats are reserved for ST/SC and Christian candidates (other than ST/SC).
- The institute will accept only online registrations. Process of filling up forms for seeking admission at XISS, Ranchi will remain open from 25th September 2019 to 7th February 2020.
- The admission process followed by the Institute is as per the guidelines of AICTE. Interested applicants are required to follow the following steps:
- Applicants must register themselves at the XISS admission application window by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button and enter necessary details. It will lead to the application form.
- For online registrations, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking and Application form fee is nonrefundable.
- The registration fee varies according to number of specializations applied for:
One specialization Rs. 2100 (Rupees Two Thousand One hundred only) +GST
Two specializations Rs. 2600 (Rupees Two Thousand Six Hundred only) +GST
For the session 2020-22 will be approximately Rs. 9.25 Lakhs. (Hostel and mess fees are charged separately).