About the NIRDPR
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is a premier national center of excellence in rural development. It builds capacities of the rural development functionaries, elected representatives, academicians and young students through inter-related activities of teaching, training, research, action research and consultancy.
About the Programme
NIRDPR announces One Year full time ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management (PGDRDM)’ with an aim to create a committed and competent cadre of rural development professionals in the country. The programme seeks to impart management techniques that will enhance the understanding of the paradigm and practice of rural development.
- Minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST and PWD candidates) or equivalent in Graduation.
- Valid Score in CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT for admissions (or)
- Qualified in All-India Entrance Test conducted by NIRDPR, Hyderabad
- Students who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements before 15th June 2020, may also apply.
Selection of candidates will be made through a process of All-India Entrance Test which will test the verbal, quantitative and analytical competencies of the students including English Language (or) Should have valid score in any of the qualifying exams: CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT during the year 2019-20. Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted for the short-listed candidates at NIRDPR, Hyderabad.
June 2020 – May 2021 (One year)
Rs.1,80,000/- per annum
- Few meritorious students will be eligible for NIRDPR’s Scholarship based on their performance during the trimester examination.
- The North Eastern Council, Shillong, will be approached for giving fellowships to economically backward students of North Eastern states.
Application fee of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) has to be made through Online only.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through this link.
April 10, 2020
Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education
National Institute of Rural Development& Panchayati Raj
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, India
Phone No.: 91-040-24008460, 442; 556