NIT Jalandhar invites applications for admission to PG Diploma in Engineering for the Academic Year 2020-2021 (Session July-2020).
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Structural and Construction Engineering
- Geotechnical and Geo Environmental Engineering
- Textile Engineering and Management
- Design Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- 4 year B.Tech/ BE/ BSc (Engineering) in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with a first class or minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale)
- GATE Qualified candidates shall be admitted without any entrance test, based upon the GATE score.
- Candidates who are having at least 2 years of industrial experience and are sponsored by the same industry shall be admitted without any test in the PG Diploma programme.
- Non-GATE candidates shall be admitted based upon the admission test to be carried out by the department.
- Last date for submission of Applications: 20.08.2020
- Display of list of eligible candidates: 26.08.2020
- Written Test (in the respective Department. Reporting time 9:00 AM) for non-GATE applicants: 01.09.2020
- Display of list of selected candidates: 02/03.09.2020
- Deposition of fee & Registration: 03.09.2020
- Last date of deposition of fee, registration and commencement of classes: Will be notified on website.
The link to fill the online application form can be accessed here. Please submit separate application forms, if applying for more than one programme. An Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) is required to be paid online. The candidates are required to apply online and there is no requirement to send the Hard Copy of the application form to the Institute. Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- General/ OBC/ EWS (Day Scholar): Rs. 79500/- per semester
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Day Scholar): Rs. 44500/- per semester