Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT), Thanjavur invites application for its B.tech Program.
About the Institute
The Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (Formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology) is a pioneer Research and Development Institute under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India.
Only those candidates who have appeared in JEE (Main)-2019 (Paper-1) will be eligible for getting admission at IIFPT.
JEE appeared candidates who have passed 12th Examination with aggregate 55% marks for GEN, 50% marks for OBC Candidates and merely passed for reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) candidates are eligible to get admission at IIFPT.
- B.Tech (Food Technology) – 4 years or 8 semesters.
- Merit scholarships are offered for the students to Attract meritorious students to IIFPT Encourage top ranking students for pursuing excel boost the talents and knowledge of the students.
- Institute Merit-cum-Means Scholarship:- Available for 5 of students from each batch @ Rs.1,000/- p.m. Renewal of scholarship every semester is subject to a minimum GPA of 7.5 in the previous semester.
- Institute Fee Studentship:- Available for 1 student per batch @ Rs.5000/- per semester. Renewal of scholarship every semester is subject to a minimum GPA of 7.5 in the previous semester.
- Institute National Prize:- A notional prize of Rs.5000/- (One time award) and a certificate of merit for each batch from 2nd to 4th year based on ranking in the previous year.
- Anil Adlakha Award Scholarship:- Award to a II B. Tech (FPE) student for his/her outstanding performance in his/her first year under graduation @ Rs.10000 per annum.
Rs. 1000 for General/OBC-NCL and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PWD.
How to Apply
To apply, click here.
Selection is purely based on All India Rank of JEE (Main)-2019 through an Institute counselling system. Reservation policy based on government norms.
Phone: +91 4362 228155.