About the University
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994.
About the Programme
Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL), Tezpur University announces ONLINE admission to its programmes for January (Spring) Semester, 2020 under DISTANCE MODE. All programmes under CODL, Tezpur University are approved by DEB-UGC.
List of Programmes under offer
- M A in Mass Communication
- MA in Sociology
- MA in English
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management
- PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management
- PG Diploma in Child Rights and Governance
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- M A in Mass Communication: Rs. 12500/-
- MA in Sociology: Rs. 12000/-
- MA in English: Rs. 12000/-
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management: Rs. 7500/-
- PG Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management: Rs. 8500/-
- PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management: Rs. 8500/-
- PG Diploma in Child Rights and Governance: Rs. 8500/-
The application fee for admission is Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates). Application fee along with the programme fee must be deposited at the time of application in full.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through this link.