The use of business analytics has grown exponentially in all areas including financial services, healthcare, government, retail, e-commerce, media, manufacturing, and the service industry. This has led to an increase in the demand for employees with an analytical approach and who can utilise data, understand statistical and quantitative models and are able to make data-driven business decisions.
The Executive Programme in Business Analytics by IIM Lucknow is designed to give participants a comprehensive understanding of the approaches and methods involved with a proven pedagogy and delivered via an Interactive Learning platform.
- 11-month intensive programme with 2 campus immersions of 3 days each at IIM Lucknow
- Action Learning Project on a new developmental or problem-solving initiative
- Peer-Learning and networking opportunity facilitating exchange of perspectives and ideas
- IIM Lucknow Management Development Programme (MDP) certification and alumni status
- Introduction to Analytics
- Data Life Cycle
- Descriptive Statistics
- Introduction to Python
- Probability Models
- Sampling and Statistical Inference
- Chi Square tests
- Analysis of Variance
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Multivariate Analysis
- Time Series and Forecasting
- Data warehousing
- Data Preparation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Text Mining
- Web and Recommender System
- Social Media Analytics
- Big Data
- Analytics in Marketing
- Analytics in Finance
- Analytics in HR
- Cases and Presentations
- Application Closure: 24th Oct 2019
- Commencement of Lectures: 14 Dec 2019
Any graduate with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
Interested and eligible candidates for the admission of EPBA at IIM Lucknow can register via this page.
Interested and eligible candidates have to pay a total fee of Rs 2,02,500 + Applicable taxes.
For Admissions: 7400084666