The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur invites applications from eligible candidates for various administrative positions at the institute.
- Assistant Sports Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Junior Finance Officer
- Estate Officer
- Junior Administrative Officer
For Assistant Sports Officer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or it’s equivalent.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Minimum 05 years of relevant coaching experience in approved College / University / Institution as Asst. Sports Officer.
For Staff Nurse
- Degree in nursing from recognized Institution/University.
- Knowledge of computer office applications.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a hospital recognized by the Central/State Govt./Medical Council.
For Junior Contract Officer
- M.Com /CA/ICWA with computer literacy.
- Minimum 02 years of relevant experience as Senior Accountant or equivalent post dealing with Finance / Internal Audit.
For Estate Officer
- B.E./B.Tech. in (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
- At least 5 years’ experience in handling security and/or facilities (including housekeeping, electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, etc.), some of which must be in an organization with multiple buildings, central air conditioning, central power backup, UPS, etc. out of which at least 2 years’ experience must be indirectly managing security and/or facilities services of an organization.
For Junior Administrative Officer
- Graduate with Computer literacy.
- Minimum 03 years of relevant experience.
- For Assistant Sports Officer: ₹ 36,465/- (Consolidated Monthly Amount)
- For Staff Nurse: ₹ 23,010/- (Consolidated Monthly Amount)
- For Junior Finance Officer: ₹ 23,010/- (Consolidated Monthly Amount)
- For Estate Officer: ₹ 67,700/- (Basic Pay, Level 11 as per 7th CPC)
- For Junior Administrative Officer: ₹ 35,400/- (Basic Pay, Level 6 as per 7th CPC)
Allowances and other terms and conditions of service shall be as decided by the Institute from time to time, subject to any directions, guidelines, etc. of the State Government for the position of Estate Officer and Junior Administrative Officer. The candidate selected for these positions shall be appointed on probation for two years.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 14, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Junior Research Fellows at INST, Mohali: Apply by Apr 20.