The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) invites applications for filling up of various posts in the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India HQ, New Delhi and other Offices located at Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Cochin and Guwahati through transfer on deputation on foreign service terms/Short Term Contract basis -reg.
FSSAI proposes to fill-up various positions from officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organisations on transfer on deputation on Foreign Service terms/ short te1m contract basis.
- Advisor (01)
- Director (07; (Technical-5, Admin & Fin-2))
- Joint Director (Technical-02)
- Deputy Director (Admin & Finance-02)
- Assistant Director (Technical-07)
- Assistant Director (01)
- Assistant Director (Legal-02)
- Administrative Officer (20)
- Assistant (08)
- Senior Private Secretary (04)
- Personal Secretary (15)
- Senior Manager (IT) (01)
- Manager (IT) (02)
- Deputy Manager (IT) (04)
- Senior Manager (01)
- Manager (02)
- Deputy Manager (04)
Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities ·oiRecognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organisations with relevant experience and possession:
- Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution m Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance OR
- PG Diploma of at least one-year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food sector or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
- BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree (not less than four years duration) in Medicine or Veterinary Sciences or Fisheries or Animal Science OR
- Degree of law from a recognized institution or university with the experience of handling legal matters or working experience as a law officer in a Government or autonomous body.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or IT or any other relevant engineering discipline or MCA or Bachelors’s degree in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution.
For a detailed post wise eligibility criteria list, click here.
How to Apply?
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date of online application isMay 10, 2020. (Extended)
- The hard copy of online application fo1m duly ce1tified by the employer along with Certificate by employer/Cadre Controlling Authority in the prescribed format from the employer and other supporting certificates/ documents (Integrity certificate, vigilance clearance, Major/Minor penalty imposed during the last ten years and up-to-date photocopies of APARs for the last 5 years duly certified copies) must reach through proper channel to Assistant Director (HR), FSSAI, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi by May 20, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Fresh Engineers as Managers at Telangana State Public Service Commission [93 Vacancies]: Apply by April 30.