Applications are invited (online only) for Adjunct Scientist (ADS) scheme from motivated and experienced researchers for doing research in C-DAC interest areas.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a scientific society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies, and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
- Computer Science/Information Technology and Allied disciplines.
- Electronics Communications / Electrical / Telecommunication / Instrumentation & Control / Medical Electronics / Power Electronics / VLSI & Embedded System and Allied disciplines.
- Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Health informatics / Geoinformatics / Meteorology / Environmental Science / Ocean Sciences / Oceanography / Environmental Engineering.
- The applicant should be preferably an Indian citizen. However, in case of the individual nominated by an institute or organization with whom C-DAC has formal collaboration in place may also apply.
- A Ph.D. in the broad areas of Scientific & Technical fields preferably in the disciplines in which C-DAC is pursuing Research/project from a reputed Indian or foreign University.
- Ten years of relevant experience after completion of a Ph.D.
- Upper age limit – 57 years at the time of the submission of application.
This engagement is purely meant for academic /research purposes and on a contract basis. It is temporary and is tenable initially for a period up to 2 years and extendable for a further period of not more than one year on need basis. Hence, the total duration including the extended period will not exceed 3 years.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91-20-2570-4100
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Staff at IIIT Naya Raipur [12 Vacancies]: Apply by Apr 30.