ADASIVA – 2019 is the 2nd National Workshop and Summer School to be organized by Computer Vision and Biometrics Lab, Department of IT, IIIT – Allahabad at IIIT Allahabad from June 24-30, 2019. ADASIVA is shorthand for Advances in Deep Architectures for Signal, Image and Vision Applications.
About the Program:
The proposed one-week course will be comprised of approximately 20 lectures followed by 14 hours’ worth of lab demonstration and hands-on approach is intended to help the participants familiarise themselves with Signal & Image Processing, Computer Vision, Biometrics and Machine Learning and pertains to how all of the approaches can be applied to research problems in real life.
The course also covers essentials of machine learning, deep neural networks as well as the other models how they can be applied to solve practical problems in computer vision so that more people become interested in signal processing.
- Providing a platform to showcase the research work through the Technical paper and poster presentation.
- Building awareness toward deep learning architectures.
- Building the technical capacity in the area of Signal, Image, and Vision Processing via deep architectures.
- Building communities of research students, educator, R&D, and Industry persons in this emerging area of research and development.
- Providing hands-on tutorial sessions, where the participants can experiment with concepts and methods.
Full-Time Research Scholars/Student:
- Indian: Rs. 5000 + 18% (GST).
- Abroad: USD 120 + 18% (GST).
- Indian: Rs. 6,000 + 18% (GST).
- Abroad: USD 180 + 18% (GST).
- Indians: Rs. 7,000 + 18% (GST).
- Aborad: USD 240 + 18% (GST).
Click here to register.