Applications are invited for Ad-hoc Assistant Professor (Engineering/ Science) at VNIT Nagpur for the year 2021. Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 12 July 2021.
VNIT Nagpur invites suitable candidates to work as Ad-hoc Assistant professor on contract basis for the academic semester starting from July 2021 to December 2021 in the Departments of 1) Applied Mechanics, 2) Architecture & Planning, 3) Computer Science & Engineering, 4) Electric Engineering, 5) Electronics and Communication Engineering, 6) Metallurgical & Mater Engineering, 7) Mathematics.
- Engineering Departments: Masters Degree with BE/B Tech in First Class or equivalent grade in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- Architecture & planning: Masters degree (Architecture or Planning) with B. Arch in First Class or equivalent grade.
- Science Departments: Master’s Degree in Science (Respective Discipline), desirable M. Phil / Ph.D The persons with higher qualifications & good academic record shall be given preference.
Only eligible candidates are invited for the walk-in selection process which may include a written test/personal interview on 12th July 2021 at 10:00 am in the respective department. Candidates reporting after 10.00 AM shall not be considered for the selection process.
Candidate should bring the filled-in form with them in the prescribed format, (which can be downloaded from the institute website www.vnit.ac.in with passport size photo affixed on it), Bio-data, relevant original certificates & one set of self-attested copies of these certificates along with Id proof. Even though these are temporary position, VNIT will make all the efforts to fulfill reservation norms as per the Gol policy.
Consolidated remuneration (without any allowances): ]
- M.Sc. / M.A: Rs. 50,000 per month
- M.E. / M.Tech / M. Phil: Rs. 55,000 per month
- Ph.D.: Rs 60,000 per month
Click here to view the official notification of Ad-hoc Assistant Professor (Engineering) at VNIT Nagpur.
You may also be interested in: