Acumen Fellows come from diverse backgrounds to disrupt the status quo, they are dissatisfied with current solutions, and they have the skill, the tenacity and the courage to push themselves and to partner with others to make it happen.
Over the course of the one-year Fellowship, Fellows engage in deep reflection, challenge their assumptions about the world, and strengthen their moral compass. Through these programs, we are building an empowered global network of leaders eradicating poverty and injustice through the practice of moral leadership.
Together you will model the leadership, connection and community required to build a world where everyone can live with dignity.
Our Regional Fellows Program is a one-year leadership development program designed to build the next generation of social leaders with the audacity to transform society and create a better, more inclusive world.
The program equips 20 extraordinary individuals from across India with the knowledge, support system and practical wisdom to unlock their full potential and drive positive change in society.
Over the course of a year, Fellows remain in their jobs while taking part in five week-long seminars, where they receive the tools, training and space to innovate new ideas, accelerate their impact, build a strong network of social leaders from across their region and around the world.
Who can apply:
- Founders, Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, Policy Makers, Movement Builders Innovators
- Men and women of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English.
- Indians who have a demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey followed by an induction into the larger Fellows Community.
How to apply:
The online application consists of:
- Background information
- Short & long answer questions
For more guidance on how to answer the application questions, please click here.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions and their answers, please click here.
For applicants who are unable to apply via the WizeHive link below, please click here.
- Applications open: August 1, 2017
- Applications close: September 1, 2017
- Telephone Interviews: September 2017
- In-Person Selection Conference: November, 11th (Mumbai)
For more information, visit the official website link given here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)