The Acumen Fellowship program is an intensive leadership development program cultivating a pipeline of tomorrow’s social changemakers. Over the course of a year, Fellows remain in their jobs while participating in five in-person, multi-day immersive seminars and engaging in online content between seminars.
Currently operating in Colombia, East Africa, India, Pakistan, and West Africa, the Fellows Program equips leaders from across the country or region with the knowledge, skills and community to become more effective, collaborative agents of change.
Programme in a Nutshell
The Acumen Fellowship consists of:
- In-person Seminars: Our Fellows Program centers around five in-person seminars design to improve individuals’ capacity to innovate and drive change while remaining in their full-time jobs.
- Virtual Content: Our unique virtual content enables Fellows to connect with peers and continue developing the skills to make lasting social impact between seminars.
- Self-Reflection: We provide the space and security for Fellows to practice self-reflection, broaden their perspectives and identify areas for personal development.
- Focus on Real-World Applicability: We design content that is focused on being relevant and applicable to Fellows’ everyday lives and social impact work.
- The applicant must demonstrate a long-term commitment to the country or region of the program they are applying.
- The applicant must be currently leading, or must be an integral part of building, an initiative that exists to eradicate poverty.
- This program is delivered in English, therefore the applicant must demonstrate language proficiency
- The applicant must be ready and willing to undergo an intensive year-long personal and professional transformation and leadership journey.
- There is neither a minimum age requirement, nor a maximum age cut off.
Acumen covers all program-related expenses during the fellowship year. This includes all costs associated with the seminars including lodging, food, transportation and visas.
How to apply
The application form can be downloaded by clicking here.
The filled in application should be sent to:
Acumen India Fellows Program Team
203 Dheeraj Plaza, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, India
Ph: +91 (22) 6740-1500
All applications must be received by 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on Sunday, September 9th 2018. Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered.
If you still have questions after reading the FAQs, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.