Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Actuarial & Underwriting Internship at Acko General Insurance, Bengaluru.
Acko General Insurance is a private sector general insurance company in India. Founded in November 2016, the company received its license from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India in September 2017.
What you will do?
- Be responsible for underwriting employer/employee and affinity group health clients (B2B) and their employees or group members (B2B2C)
- Work with a team of senior underwriters for end-to-end management of day to day operations
- Ensure good turn around time on quotations requests, optimize quote conversions and profitability of accounts and the portfolio
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to process onboarding of new clients and servicing.
- Preparation and filing of Product specific documents, proposal forms and policy documents.
Who they are looking for?
- Graduates with sharp analytical mind, who enjoys thinking on their feet and devising innovative solutions to complex insurance product design and pricing problems
- Above average educational background
- Cleared atleast 1 actuarial paper
- A team member who can collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
- Internship opportunity which gives you opportunity to learn applications of concepts learnt so far with a team of experienced professionals
- Convenient work location in HSR layout, Bangalore (and work from home option till 31st December which may be extended) with a smart, inclusive team of experienced colleagues from world class organizations such as Google, Yahoo, Boston Consulting Group and Coca-Cola that are working alongside a young, dynamic product and technology team
6 months (PPO option available based on performance)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.