About the conference
ACN- International Conference on Medical and Health Sciences (ICMHS) is a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to SHARE their research findings with the global experts. ICMHS 2018 will be held in Chennai, India during January 27th, 2018.
The key intention of ICMHS 2018 is to provide opportunity for the global participants to share their ideas and experience in person with their peers expected to join from different parts on the world.
Call for papers
The main topics of the conference are given below-
- Evidence Based Practice Resources
- Healthcare Quality
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Science
- Multimedia Resources
- Public Health
- Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Resources for Health Sciences Research
For more topics, click here
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Full text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc or.pdf)
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- Last date of paper submission: Jan 10 2018
- Last date of registration: Jan 16 2018
- Date of Conference: January 27, 2018
For registration details, click here
Asst. Organizing Secretary
Contact Number:+91-8280047487(Call 9.30AM to 6.00PM, Mon-Sat)
Mail ID:email@example.com(Send all your queries regarding conf.)