Applications are invited for Accounts Executive at iCALL, TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 December.
About iCALL Psychosocial Helpline: iCALL Psychosocial Helpline; a field action project of the School of Human Ecology at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai, provides counselling, support, information and referral to individuals in emotional and psychological distress, over the telephone, email and chat.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or relevant discipline with minimum of 55 % of marks and two years of work experience in handling finance and administration related aspects.
- Good administrative skills in order to manage the work of the project and liaison with TISS accounts department.
- Good budgeting and accounting skills.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in WORD, EXCEL and related software programs such as ERP systems and Foxpro applications.
- He/ She should be well versed with all tax implications as per Government of India Norms and all essential Audit Norms.
- Good knowledge of English and Hindi, both spoken and written.
- Willingness to travel, stay in locations outside of Mumbai, as the need arises.
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years
- Planning financial strategies for iCALL
- Monitoring all accounts related work of iCALL
- Assisting in budgeting, raising the bills, invoices and reimbursements for expenditure incurred by different projects
- Supervising other team member’s work
- Working alongside TISS accounts to maintain bills and receipts for expenditure
- Preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Facilitate documentation of utilization of allocated funds
- Facilitate ongoing accounts operations such as salary processing, reimbursement processing, vendor payments processing, advance payments and settlements and so on.
- Ensure that Accounting standards are followed and applied in the processes of the organization
- Ensure that good governance practices are implemented and followed in the organization
- Reconciliation of budgeted and actual spends on a fortnightly basis
- Liaison between the Project accounts department and the main accounts department.
Desirous candidates may send their resumé to icallhelpline[at]gmail.com on or before 23rd December 2021 with a subject line Application for the post of ‘Accounts Executive’. Late applications shall not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at TISS.
The position is for a period of one year, and will be extended depending on performance. Please note
that this is a full-time position based out of Mumbai.
The selected candidate shall be offered a salary of Rs. 27000 pm. The candidate will report to the Programme Coordinator, iCALL.
You may also be interested in: