Access Agriculture is a non-profit organisation that supports the distribution of quality training videos to share practical knowledge on farming and food processing across the global South. Farmers in Latin America, Africa and Asia can learn from their peers on other continents.
Through the Young Entrepreneur Challenge Fund, Access Agriculture is requesting young people to propose innovative ideas to make a business, or expand their existing business, around the dissemination of agricultural videos. Through this competitive grant, the most inspiring and promising young entrepreneurs will receive a Digisoft smart projector. This projector has an in-built computer and contains the entire Access Agriculture library with over 200 videos in more than 75 international and local languages. The smart projector comes with a battery and a portable solar panel, so videos can be shown without the internet or electricity.
By building on the information and communication technologies (ICT) skills and networks of young men and women, we believe we can better train farmers and make agriculture more attractive to youth and reach more women.
- One person or teams of up to 4 young people can submit a proposal
- Age: younger than 30 years
- Country of residence: any country in Latin America, Africa or Asia-Pacific
Proposal Guidelines & Submission
- Individuals or teams of up to 4 people can submit
- Each person can only be part of one proposal
- Submission of proposals is only through our online system
- Proposals need to be submitted before 21st March 2019
- Click here to access the submission form.
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com