Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Accenture Consultant Program.
Why join this Accenture Consultant Program?
With the Accenture Consultant Program, you’ll get to experience what it is like to work on a project that mirrors the skills their teams have and the work they do in the real world.
You’ll build the skills you need in areas such as project and stakeholder management, decision-making, data interpretation, as well as user experience and process design – in short, skills that they believe will give you an edge in anything that you do, from finishing your university assignments, to pursuing personal projects and launching your career.
Whether you already have an idea about how you want to use your degree, or are still feeling your way around, the Accenture Consultant Program will give you a taste of how a career with Accenture could help you make a real impact on the world around you.
Benefits of this Consultant Program
- Earn a Certificate: When you complete the Accenture Consultant Program, you’ll earn a personalized completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- Set yourself up for success: Completing this program can help you gain new confidence and methods for turning your talents into practical skills that you can use at work.
- Learn direct from Accenture: This Consultant Program has been created by leaders at Accenture. You’ll receive instructions from the Accenture team and compare your work with real model solutions from Accenture.
- Gain real work experience: Throughout the Consultant Program, you’ll develop deep insights into what it is actually like to work at Accenture.
- Do it in your own time: Fit the Consultant Program in with your busy schedule. Learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
What will you do in the Consultant Program?
- Project Priorities & Planning
- User Journey Redesign
- Outcomes Analysis
- Client Communication
- Prioritization & Impact Assessment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.