The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications for the posts of Academic & Research Associate at the institute.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India.
The post details are given below.
1. Academic Associate (01)
Selected candidates need to undertake the following tasks assigned by their respective faculty members:
- Work with faculty members as assigned by the Area Chair.
- Mandatory participation in all briefings, discussions, and training organized by instructors, academic officers, program chairpersons, Dean, AADEC, Area Chair.
- Carry out: attendance marking and tabulation, class participation marking and tabulation, setting up necessary teaching aids as instructed, tracking progress in-class projects, assignments, etc.
- Co-ordination with Academic Offices like PGP, PGP-FABM, PGPX, ePGP, FPM, EEP, FDP, and other support offices.
- Compulsory participation in invigilation duties and attendance of pre-examination briefing and post-examination debriefing by faculty.
Ph.D., M.Phil, or first-class MA in Communication or related disciplines such as English/ Linguistics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Education/ Political Science. Those with experience in teaching/ research/ industry will be preferred.
Monthly consolidated salary of INR 31,000/- to INR 42,000/- depending on qualification, experience, merit, and performance in the interview. No other allowances except TA/DA for an official tour will be paid.
Initially for one/ two years and extendable up to a total five years based on annual performance review.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 17, 2020.
2. Research Associate (01)
- Support with field activities during POC testing, training, troubleshooting, and exception handling of products during deployment.
- Perform integration with any third-party tools/ programs.
- Work on making necessary changes to the product and deployment environment so as to be able to integrate multiple software and hardware technologies.
- Create consumer awareness about emerging technologies for demand-side energy management such as P2P Energy Trading, Demand Response, Flexibility Aggregation, etc.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Must either be a Diploma/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 2-3 years’ experience, or a B.Sc in Physics with Electronics and Computer Science exposure of 3-4 years.
- Experience in Power Engineering and Electronic prototyping using platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Smart Grids, Energy Metering infrastructure, and IT technology applications in the power sector, with a focus on IoT and software/ hardware products for Smart Grids is desirable.
- Hands-on knowledge of system administration, networking engineering, hardware management & home automation by using Open source and Cloud applications is expected.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
How to Apply?
Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 05, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Engineer at Advanced Materials Research Center, IIT Mandi: Apply by Jul 15.