The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for Academic Associates in the Production & Quantitative Methods Area.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- To assist faculty members in seven to eight courses per year.
- To mandatory participation in all briefings, discussions, and training organized by the instructor(s), academic officers, programme chairpersons, Dean, AADEC, Area Chair.
- To provide tutorial support including remedial classes as instructed by a faculty member.
- Coordination with relevant & support Academic Offices.
- To assist faculty in their research, case writing, teaching note/exercise development, and paper writing.
- To learn such tools, techniques, and software applications required for conducting high-quality research and apply the same as required by a faculty member(s).
- To initiate research and case writing projects under the guidance of faculty member(s).
- To coordinate with R & P Office, Case Unit etc. for matters related to dissemination of research output, registration of cases/teaching notes/ exercise etc.
- First-class post-graduate degree (2 years) in any discipline with minimum experience of 2 (two) years in the Production and Quantitative Methods Area.
- First-class ME/ M.Tech. in Engineering or Computer Science/ First class M.Sc. with Mathematics, Statistics or Physical Science/ M.Phil./ Ph.D. (with or without experience).
- Desirable: UGC-NET / UGC-JRF / GATE. BE/B.Tech. degree holders with outstanding academic achievements may also apply.
- The candidates having other qualifications like ACA, AICWA, Ph.D./ B.Tech. with relevant experience in the above areas will also be eligible.
Monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 31,000/- to Rs. 42,000/- depending on qualification, experience, merit, and performance in the interview. No other allowances except TA/ DA for an official tour will be paid. In exceptional cases, candidates with outstanding academic records with less than two years’ experience may be appointed at lower remuneration.
Initially for one/ two years and extendable up to a total of five years based on annual performance review.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 26, 2021.
You might also be interested in: