The Post Graduate Programme in Management is the ISB’s flagship program. It is an intensive one-year program for students with work experience. ISB offers several other premier modular programs as well. These young and aspiring individuals, the Academic Associates, are the front runners of the school and will be the link between faculty, students and the administration.
In addition to providing exposure as an Academic Associate, the participants will also be taken through formal workshops on research/teaching methodologies, case writing and communication/presentation skills workshops, etc. Those successfully completing the program will be awarded the Certificate at the end of the duration, viz., 2 years.
- Assist faculty in administering the course and grading
- Conduct tutorials and maintain office hours
- Address students’ queries
- Evaluation of Class Participation
- Administrative support through LMS (Learning Management System)
- Invigilate exams
Candidates should possess,
- a Bachelor’s degree along with an MBA in the respective area. Those with a CA or a Master’s in Engineering/Technology can apply even without an MBA.
- a minimum of two years of prior work experience, preferably in a teaching/research-oriented role.
- those pursuing a Ph.D. or an academic career area are preferable.
The stipend will be INR 45,000/- per month. There could be an increment in the second year based on performance in the first year. Will be covered under the school’s Insurance policy for Health, Personal Accident and Life Insurance for the duration of the program.
How to Apply?
- The recruitment for AACP 2020 is currently on.
- AAs will also be required to travel for programs offered off-site as and when required. Travel can be anywhere in India.
- Please specify which of the above areas you are most interested to pursue.
- The Academic Associates are also expected to assist faculty in courses outside their field.
- There are 15 positions vacant.
- Job Location will be either Hyderabad/ Mohali.
- Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org