The Azim Premji University, Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for the role of “Academic Associates” in the Undergraduate Physics Programme.
Azim Premji University was established in 2010 by the Azim Premji Foundation. The Foundation works extensively with the public school systems in many states in India, with a clear purpose – to contribute to a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society.
- The primary role of an Academic Associate is to support students, assist in setting up labs, and conducting tutorials.
- The associate may also be involved in documenting teaching material and participating in ongoing research projects.
- In addition, an associate may be asked to participate in the activities of the foundation, especially during the semester breaks.
- This position allows AAs to explore innovative pedagogical practices, engage with a socio-economically diverse student cohort, and is suited for someone who is interested in working or pursuing higher studies in the future.
- Candidates who are motivated and interested in teaching and research are invited to apply. This is a full time two-year non-renewable position.
M.Sc. in Physics or B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in core engineering (Mech, Civil, Elect., Electronics).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to email the following documents:
- A short (one-two page note) explaining why you might wish to join the University (applications without this note will not be entertained)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two recommendation letters to be sent directly by the referee to the email ID below.
Candidates are requested to email the above documents to email@example.com by May 31, 2020. The process of recruitment may face some delays due to the ongoing COVID crisis.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: JRF & PA at CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography, Goa [3 Vacancies]: Walk-in-Interview on Multiple Dates.