IIM Indore invites applications from meritorious candidates for the posts of Academic Associates in various departments at the institute.
Academic Associates are required at the Indian Institute of Management Indore in the following areas: –
- Finance & Accounting
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information Systems
- Organization Behaviour & Human Resource Management (OB & HRM)
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques (OM & QT)
- Strategic Management
Academic Associates (AAs) shall assist the faculty in preparing course outlines, identifying and collecting reading materials (from libraries and other sources), developing teaching notes, grading of class participation, grading of quizzes, examinations, assignments, invigilation, etc.
They shall also be responsible for coordinating with programs for arranging for exams/quizzes, distribution of course materials and perform any other related activities of the Institute. AAs shall assist the faculty in their research work also.
- First-class post-graduates in the relevant field with two years experience either in academics or industry or
- M Phil. with one year experience or
- Ph.D. with or without experience or
- Candidates with qualifications like ACA, AICWA (for F & A), Tech./B.E. (for OM & QT) and MCA (for IS) with adequate experience will also be eligible.
Candidates without requisite experience as mentioned above may be considered on merit but at a lower stipend than what is mentioned below.
- Academic Associates will be given a stipend of Rs.22,000/- to Rs.32,000/- per month depending on qualification, experience, merit, performance in the interview/test.
- Higher start within the range will be given to the extremely deserving candidates.
- The Institute would support AAs for attending one national conference in a year, provided his/her paper is accepted for presentation at the conference.
- He/ She shall be reimbursed to and for 2nd AC fare, fees, boarding and lodging as per the eligibility criteria of the Institute.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/- will be reimbursed per annum towards the purchase of a new laptop after joining the institute.
Between one and three years. Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year initially and renewable annually up to three years (maximum) based on performance. The annual increase in the stipend would be based on performance review.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV by e-mail to Personnel Office, Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore 453 556, Email: email@example.com.
Phone Number: 731-2439639
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Scientist & Assistant Manager at National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research, Goa: Apply by May 14.