Applications are invited for Academic Associate in Economics Area at IRMA Anand for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 June 2021.
IRMA is a premier Institute which is engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management thereby addressing the priorities of the nation. From those aspiring for academic career and seeking to enhance their teaching and research experience, IRMA invites applications for the position of Academic Associate in the in the area of Economics.
- Post-graduate in Economics with a minimum of 55% is qualified to apply. Candidates should be fluent in MS office and data analytic applications like SPSS/ STATA/ R.
- Age: Not more than 35 years of age.
Academic Associate will work closely with faculty members in the area and assist them in undertaking following activities:
- Assist the faculty in evaluation of Class Participation
- Assist the faculty in searching material for course pack
- Assist the faculty in designing quizzes and examinations
- Assist the faculty in evaluating answer papers and assigning of grading
- Assist the faculty in taking tutorial classes
- Attend the invigilation duties as and when assigned by PRM/FPRM/PRMX office
- Facilitating group assignments to students
The Academic Associate considered for the position will be expected to hone their abilities and leave the Institute richer for the experience armed with the ability to take up higher positions in well-known institutions.
Interested candidates may apply online by June 20, 2021.
Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of two years with a probation period of one year. The contract will be extendable by one year depending upon suitability to both parties.
The selected candidate will be given a consolidated salary of Rs.30,000/- per month.
You may also be interested in: