IIM Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Academic Associate.
- Corporate Strategy
- Decision Sciences
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Management Communication
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Public Policy & Governance (including e-Governance)
Assist the reporting authorities in one or more of the following:
- preparing the course outline
- identifying and collecting reading materials
- grading of class participation
- grading of quizzes, examinations, and assignments
- research assistance (collection, collation, compilation, analysis, etc. of data; applying appropriate statistical tools and techniques, presented in a suitable format, etc.)
- any other academic/administrative support, as and when the need arises and as may be assigned by the reporting authority.
S/he shall also be responsible for coordinating with the Programs Office for:
- scheduling the classes
- conducting exams/quizzes
- distribution of course materials
- any other tasks assigned from time to time
Essential Qualifications: Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with at least 70% marks or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of:
o Office Productivity and Research Tools & Aids such as MS Office Tools, Macros,
Merge Tools, Google Forms, Google Scholar, etc.
o Research Databases & Search Techniques.
- At least one year of full-time, relevant experience in academic institutions of high repute
such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs, etc. or similarly acclaimed
institutions in India/abroad.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Age: Not exceeding 28 years.
Up to Rs. 40,000/- p.m. based on Institute’s norms, commensurate with qualifications; experience, last pay drawn, and performance in the selection process.
A fixed-tenure contract for a period of up to three years.
How to Apply?
- Click here to apply.
- Filled in hard-copy of applications, along with additional sheets / annexures duly signed, should be sent by Speed Post/Courier to the
The Senior Administrative Officer
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam
Andhra University Campus
Visakhapatnam – 530 003, Andhra Pradesh.
The last date of sending applications for IIM Visakhapatnam Academic Associate post is June 28, 2019.