The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for an Academic Associate in the Economics area.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
To assist faculty in their research, case writing, teaching note/exercise development, and paper writing. To learn such tools, techniques, and software applications required for conducting high-quality research and apply the same as required by a faculty member(s).
- Bright Post-graduates in Economics/ Business Economics or MBA or M.Phil. (Economics).
- Candidates must have an interest in Economics.
- Excellent skills in use of Worksheets and preferably databases, and good communication skills would be necessary.
- Desirable: UGCNET or UGC-JRF. Some experience may be desirable.
- Candidates with outstanding academic achievement but without formal economics training and experience are also encouraged to apply.
- The candidates having other qualifications like ACA, AICWA, Ph.D. with relevant experience in the above areas will also be eligible.
Monthly consolidated salary of ₹ 31,000/- to ₹ 42,000/- depending on qualification, experience, merit, and performance in the interview. No other allowances except TA/ DA for an official tour will be paid.
Initially for one/two years and extendable up to a total of five years based on annual performance review.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 8, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Research Associate-I at IIT Kanpur: Apply by July 8
- SRF at ICMR-National AIDS Research Institute, Pune: Apply by June 30