Applications are invited for Academic Associate at IIM Tiruchirappalli for the year 2021. The last date of application is 24 November.
The position is suitable for people with consistently good academic record and wanting to pursue a
career in academics. It provides a platform for learning, as well as hands-on experience of working
with Faculty Members and Students giving an insight of functioning of academia at Indian Institute
of Management Tiruchirappalli.
Academic Associates are required at the Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli in the
following areas: –
- Economics & Public Policy,
- Finance and Accounting, General Management,
- Information Systems and Analytics (ISA),
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management,
- Operations Management and Decision Sciences,
- PhD with or without experience or
- First class post-graduates (MBA with specialization in the relevant field / post-graduates in the relevant field) with one-year post qualification experience either in academics or industry or
- Candidates with qualifications like ACA, AICWA (for F & A), B. Tech./B.E. (for OM & DS) and B. Tech./B.E./MCA (for ISA) with adequate experience will also be eligible.
- Experience of work in institute of higher education/ research is desirable.
- Candidates without requisite experience as mentioned above, may be considered on merit but at lower stipend than what is mentioned in the notification.
Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of one year on a consolidated monthly stipend mode. The contract may be extended further based on the performance of the candidate and institute’s requirements, but the total tenure of the associate in the institute will not exceed 2 years.
Candidates meeting all the above-mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online.
Closing date for applications is November 24, 2021.
You may also be interested in: