The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow invites applications for the posts of Academic Assistant/ Associate at the institute.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is an autonomous public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
Academic Assistant/ Associate (02)
Assisting the area faculty members in search and preparation of academic materials, providing computer support, compilation of academic evaluations for different courses, and related academic support activities.
- B.Tech./ B.E. or MCA or MBA or Post Graduate degree with some management/ IT subject.
- Proficient in understanding and working with computers especially Office tools.
- Preferably having exposure to Information Technology and Systems concepts and related software applications.
- Minimum three years of research/ project/ teaching experience or M.Phil./ M.Tech is required for the Academic Associate position.
- For Academic Assistant: Rs.15,000/- to 22,000/- per month
- For Academic Associate: Rs.22,000/- to Rs. 29,500/- per month
The appointment will begin in July 2020. The position is purely contractual in nature.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 6, 2020.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed about the time and date of their interview. No TA/ DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Research Associate and Project Assistant at National Institute Of Immunology, New Delhi [4 Vacancies]: Apply by July 17.