Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2020 [Grants Upto Rs. 15L]: Apply by June 30
The Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) and Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST) had launched the INAE-SERB, DST Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship in the year 2017 to recognize, encourage and support translational research by Indian Nationals working in various capacities of the engineering profession, in public-funded institutions in the country.
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) will award Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowships to outstanding engineers to recognize, encourage and support translational research by individuals to achieve excellence in engineering, innovation and technology development.
All areas of engineering, innovation, and technology are covered by this fellowship.
- The scheme is applicable to Indian nationals working in India in various capacities of the engineering profession in public-funded institutions.
- The applicant should possess adequate professional qualification and hold at least a bachelor’s degree
- This applicant should have a minimum of five (5) years of service left in the parent organization as on the date of the award.
- The applicant should not be holding any other fellowship and in the event of selection, he/she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
- The Fellowship amount is Rs 25,000/- per month in addition to the salary being drawn and a Research Grant of Rs.15.00 lakh per annum will also be provided.
- An Overhead of Rs.1.00 lakh per annum will also be provided to the host institute. A Maximum of 10 Fellowships will be awarded per year.
The duration of the Fellowship will be initially for three years, extendable by up to two more years depending on the performance and the Fellowship can be held for a maximum of 5 years.
How to Apply?
To download the nomination form, click here.
The nominations can be sent by the Heads of the Institutions/ organizations, Presidents/ fellows of National science/ engineering academies, SS Bhatnagar Awardees and JC Bose awardees. The nominations will be accepted throughout the year.
The filled-in nomination forms are to sent to the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE); 6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park; Tower A, Sector 49, Sohna Road; Gurgaon – 122018.
Phone Number: 0124-4239480
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.