About the Organizer
ABC Biologics is a global leading conference and training organizers constantly looking for bringing innovations in bioscience and pharmaceutical industry. The conference and training programs have been scheduled to transfer innovations, solutions for challenges and improving business partnerships throughout the world.
About the Conference:
The conclave is a rich combination of academicians, research scientists and industry experts making a unique platform for discussing global nutraceutical challenges in detail.
This is an utmost and extraordinary interactive session for novice nutraceutical professionals and natural medicine cognitive researchers. Where keynote sessions and many well-known speakers’ thought provoking lectures ignites the hidden research skills within you to meet the industry and regulatory challenges collectively.
- The main objective of the conference is to give the guidance and discuss challenges in nutraceutical and natural medicine. Nutraceuticals are the products that have both nutrition and pharmaceutical character, which is gaining popularity due to higher consumer acceptability in today’s health care industry.
- The quality outcomes of nutraceuticals and natural medicine products can be achieved by a clear understanding of discovery process and compliance of regulatory standards in manufacturing. This session is going to discuss innovative methodologies in novel drug discovery and key research skills by exemplary industry scientists.
- Conducting clinical trial in nutraceuticals and natural medicine is a challenging aspect where numerous factors need to be taken into considerations in a regulatory ecosystem, unlike pharmaceuticals. It is an informative conclave devised to address the innovative approaches in clinical study designs and analysis.
|Access to Conference||Delegates||Scientist/Faculty#*||Research Fellows/Students|
- All prices mentioned are inclusive of applicable taxes & are nonrefundable.
- Early Bird Registration Discounts are not applicable for Scientists & Research Fellows
- #Scientist and Faculty from Research and Academic Institutes
- *Kindly attach a copy of a valid ID proof of your designation and also present it at the time of registration.
- Student and Research Fellows have no access to Business Partnering and Networking Events.
E-Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 9030435853
For Organizer’s Website, kindly visit the link given here and for conference brochure, please visit the link given here.