About NIT Raipur
National Institute of Technology, Raipur, is a premier public engineering and research institution located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Started in 2007 with the aim of inspiring technology, innovation and scientific thinking, AAVARTAN is now accepted as Central India’s Largest Science and Technological fest with a footfall of more than 10,000 yearly and a reach of over 150+ Indian Colleges.
In its attempt to provide a national platform for the youth to showcase their talents and skills in aggressive competitions, displaying latest technology and having renowned personalities motivate the youth and providing solutions to various significant problems, AAVARTAN endeavours for one and all to get inspired and look up to.
The vision of our Digital India Initiative launched by the Prime Minister in 2015, is to help the people get aware technologically and to use information technology to revolutionise public services. Our vision has been taken from the Digital India Programme launched by the Govt of India which is for transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
Vigyaan Problem Statements
The participants have to design a model to solve a contemporary problem in the society. It tests the scientific and technical abilities of an engineer. In a nutshell vigyaan is the scientific sensational; integration of aavartan.The Vigyaan Problem Statements are on the topics:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology
For instance, under Information Technology, one of the problems is to “Develop an android app for Bus Time and Reservation.”
For the full problem statements on the aforementioned topics, click here.
- Teams should consist of three members.
- One person can only participate in only one team.
- The competition is in three rounds: Abstract Submission; Presentation Round; Model Exhibition
- The abstract should be submitted in pdf form at email@example.com
- All participants being selected for the second round will get a participation certificate.
- The font is Times New Roman; Size of the main heading should be 16 pt; Size of the heading should be 14 pt; Main head and side heading should be in bold; Size of the sub-heading should be 12 pt and in italics; Remaining content should be 12 pt in size.
- The abstract should not exceed more than two A4 pages, with relevant images attached in the abstract.
- Prize money for winner is Rs. 5000 and Rs. 3000 is for the runner up (Branch wise).
- Last date for abstract submission is Sep 15.
- Presentation will be done between 20th to 25th Sep.
- Top 3 teams from each discipline will exhibit their models between October 6th and 7th.
For any query, click here.
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.
For updates, visit the Facebook page given here.