About the Event
Successful business strategy lies not in having all the right answers, but rather in asking the right questions.”
Join us in this battle of wits to determine who is the true king of the market as the Finance and Economics Society of NSUT is back with Aarohan, the flagship strategy-based event for Consilium’21.
This event won’t be like any other. It will give you the thrills of the stock market and show you what happens behind the scenes!
- Round-1 (Online) Slot-1
Do you consider yourself a bit of an expert in Finance and Economics? Or do you just want to increase your knowledge about it a little? Either way, we invite you to take our quiz, based on which teams for the next round will be selected! You’ll have another chance to improve your score and make it to the finals. The best score out of two slots would be considered for screening.
- Round-1 (Online) Slot-2
This will be the second slot for the preliminary screening. This is your final chance to make it to the finals.
- Final Round (Online)
This round will consist not of any ordinary mock stock, but a never-seen-before, crafted-in-house strategy game! Prove your mettle by battling other finalists to create the most valued portfolio!
Rules & Regulations
- The event is open to all undergraduate students.
- Participation is allowed in teams comprising of a maximum of 3 members.
- Lone wolves and cross-college teams are most welcome.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No registration fee.
- Prize pool worth Rs 72k
- Participation certificates
- Gain knowledge in the fields of finance and the stock market.
- Learn various market strategies
- Get a chance to be a part of the most thrilling mock stock event you will ever witness.
- Registration deadline: 3rd April’21, 7:45 PM
- Round 1 Slot 1 (Online): 3rd April’21, 8 PM
- Round 1 Slot 2 (Online): 7th April’21, 10 PM
- Final Round (Online): 11th April’21, 12 PM
Kaustav Mukherjee: 9971884994
Aakarshit Arora: 954087333
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.