About IMT, Nagpur
IMT Nagpuris one of the premier private business schools in India located in Nagpur. We are probably the youngest to consistently feature among top B-schools, in various B-school ranks in India, over the years. This speaks volumes about the rapid strides that IMT Nagpur has made in a decade. We opened our doors in 2004 with a vision to create socially responsible business leaders.
The Entrepreneurship Cell Committee(ECC) of IMT Nagpur
The Entrepreneurship Cell Committee of IMT, Nagpur aims at fostering creative thinking and nurturing entrepreneurial instincts among students. The Cell hopes to achieve this by conducting workshops, competitions and interactive sessions with eminent personalities who are role models for personal growth and business development.
To imbibe the spirit of entrepreneurship among student managers and assist them in realizing their ideas.
Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship¦ the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth- Peter F. Drucker
The Entrepreneurship Cell Committee of IMT Nagpur is organising its flagship event ‘PANTHEON’.
PANTHEON is the national entrepreneurship summit and this is a two-day event which is to be held on 19th and 20th January 2019. The event includes Aarambh- The National level B-plan Competition and Young Entrepreneurship Conclave (YEC).
ECC of IMT Nagpur came with the idea of Aarambh which is the National B-plan competition for risk-takers, opportunist, innovators whom we call an entrepreneur. Aarambh is a platform for encouraging budding students who are keen to incubate something new and in need for an opportunity to showcase their business idea/ business model before venture capitalist and entrepreneurs.
- Participants can register in a team consisting of maximum of 2 members.
- Competition is open for all Individuals.
- The team leader will be the Point of Contact for the competition.
- A participant cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Multiple teams from the same Institute can participate.
- Students from any two colleges can form a team together and participate. In this case they can register in the name of any of the two colleges.
- Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Entries submitted after deadlines will not be considered.
- The shortlisted teams for the campus round would be informed by email.
- The decisions of Entrepreneurship Cell and the jury will be final and binding on all the participants.
Subject line for the email: Aarambh_TeamName
- Mail the presentation to email@example.com with the details of the team ( name, phone number, email-id) by 3rd January 2019
Only top 15 entries will qualify for the final round. Time allocated to each team will be 20 minutes (15+5) encompassing the presentation and a Q&A round.
- Venue for the Final round: IMT Nagpur.
- 2 Jan’19, 11:59 PM IST: Registration Deadline
- 2 Jan’19, 11:59 PM IST:Submission of Executive summary
- 7 Jan’19: Announcement of teams Shortlisted for round 2
- 12 Jan’19, 10:00 PM IST: Submission of presentation for round 2
- 19 Jan’19- 20 Jan: Final Presentation