AAP Chhattisgarh Internship
Aam Aadmi Party Chhattisgarh is planning to start part time/full time political internship programme for the students in Chhattisgarh. The Internship Programme is aimed at providing hands on experience of political campaigning. It is also an opportunity to be the part of the team which would be responsible for establishing alternative politics in Chhattisgarh.
At your personal level, this internship would help in upgrading your managerial skills, public interaction and ability to form suitable public policy for the targeted population.
The applications are on rolling basis and the first batch would begin from 29th of July.
Following are the works which the intern would be assigned during the internship
- Researching on the local issues faced by public of particular constituency
- Planning and implementing Vidhan Sabha election campaign at the assigned constituency
- Conducting door to door campaign.
- Preparing the manifesto document titled ‘Vision Chhattisgarh’ for the Vidhan Sabha Election.
- Liasoning with government offices and prominent people for party work.
For Part time Interns: 4 pm to 9 pm (Flexible timing)
For Full Time Interns:
- Morning shift: 9 am to 1 pm.
- Evening Shift: 4 pm to 9 pm.
Please see that the timing for the internship is flexible and the intern can leave the office early if he/she has completed the assigned work.
Certificate of Excellence
On successful completion of the program, Interns shall be granted a Certificate of Excellence from Aam Aadmi Party for their selfless service and contribution towards nation building.
Letter of Recommendation
The Interns would also be provided with letter of recommendation for their future endeavours.
The Full time Interns would be eligible for guaranteed stipend. The Part Time interns may or may not get stipend which is subject to availability of funds in Party’s account.
For any queries contact: 8871827026 (Shourya Abhinandan), 9630308410 (Anyatam Shukla)
For registrations, click here.