AAKAM National Short Film Festival will be held in February 2018 at Anna University.
The theme is FICTION and there are two categories:
- Theme Categories: Corruption Free India, Save Water, Mind Your Health, Love For Environment
- Open Category: Commercial
1) Films completed after May 2017
2) Maximum duration: 14 minutes
3) Country of production: India
4) Screening format: MP4/Mov
5) Accepted genres: Fiction
The short films are expected to be subtitled in English if the dialogues are in Tamil, Hindi or any other National Language. Otherwise, their participation will not be considered.
Participating short films in the competition will compete for the following prizes depending on their characteristics:
a) Best Short Film (Commercial): Rs.50,000, Rs.30,000, Rs.20000
b) Best Short Film (Theme): Rs.50,000, Rs.30,000, Rs.20000
c) Best Music Video (Only Theme based): Rs.20,000, Rs.15,000, Rs.10,000
- Registration fee: Rs.300.
- The Festival Call will take place from January 24th, 2018
- Download the Application form from here. and submit the same to email@example.com.
- Communication may be made with 9840252685,8754405886 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send film by DVD via Post along with the Application at the following Address:
- The Coordinator,
AAKAM Short Film & Music Video Festival 2018,
Educational Multimedia Research Centre,
Anna University Chennai – 600025
2. Upon enrollment, the information must be complete and ready to attach, such as:
- Short film’s still photo
- Director’s photo
- Short synopsis in English (Word File)
3. If selected to participate in the Festival, it is mandatory to have a Trailer for the short film of duration limited to 45 Secs.The information about the short film (synopsis and technical datasheet) will be required in English as a word file.
Last date to register: Jan 23, 2018
Date of the event: Feb 09-10, 2018