National Innovation Foundation (NIF), India invites applications for Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2019 from the students up to Class 12 and aged up to 17 years. NIF has been organizing IGNITE with an aim to promote creativity and originality in children.
This annual competition aims to make children capable of ensuring an imaginative, inclusive and innovative future of our country. Participants need to submit original and creative technological ideas and innovations to enter this contest.
The IGNITE Awards are being organized by the National Innovation Foundation (NIF), India, an autonomous body of the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
Students participating in the contest will receive the following benefits:
- Appreciation certificates to students submitting the maximum number of properly-documented entries
- Each student will be credited as the ‘scout’ for each idea/innovation he/she documents
- Top ideas/innovations will be displayed in the exhibition
- To and fro travel support to students from home location to Ahmedabad
- Financial and mentoring support for all practical and useful ideas/innovations
- Patents will be filed at no cost for deserving cases
- Some ideas might even attract entrepreneurs
How to Apply
- Visit the application link.
- Provide personal details including contact details.
- Write the idea or innovation in the given field.
- Upload the file and submit the entry.
Submission deadline: 31 August 2019
Winners to be announced: 15 October 2019
Phone Number: 02764261131/ 32/ 38/ 39
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org