National Innovation Foundation (NIF), India, an autonomous body of the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, announces the tenth national competition for students’ ideas and innovations, in association withthe Honey Bee Network, SRISTI, CBSE and other partners.
NIFinvites submissions of creative technological ideas/innovations from the students up to Standard XII for the tenth national competition for children’s ideas and innovations -Dr A P J Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2018. NIF dedicates the IGNITE Awards in the loving memory of Dr Kalam.
In order to promote creativity and originality in children, NIF has been organising IGNITE – a national competition of original technological ideas and innovations by children, up to Standard XII or the age of 17 years, in or out of school.
Program is open for school students up to Standard XII or the age of 17 years, in or out of school.
- The students are encouraged to submit as many entries as they wish.
- Students can submit entries in groups.
- Students from any background viz. arts, commerce, etc. can participate in the competition.
- Submission should clearly mention: name, age, class, school name and address, home address and contact number, title of the project/idea/innovation, detailed description, diagrams/sketches/photos if any.
- Also, a simple declaration that the project has been done by the student himself/herself without any guidance from teachers/parents.
- Simple essays, write-ups on problems like population, corruption, global warming, unemployment, etc. will not be accepted as well as common projects/concepts.
The submissions for the contest can be made through any of the following means:
- Email the details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit online here.
No registration fee for this program.
- Last Date of Submission: Aug 31
- Announcement of Results: Oct 15
Telephone: 02764261131/ 32/ 38/ 39
For further details, visit official website link here.