Are you looking for National & International Fellowships 2021-22? Then your search ends here. From Government to Private organizations, there are numerous fellowships open for students in the year 2021-22. HRD Ministry, Azim Premji Foundation, Ministry of Tribal Affairs are just few, which offers fellowship opening for the year 2021-22.
Check out the 9 National & International Fellowships 2021-22 having deadlines in the month of October & November.
9 National & International Fellowships 2021-22
1. Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022 [1 Year]: Apply by Oct 29
The Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship is an opportunity for working professionals from diverse fields, who are looking for meaningful ways to contribute to social change.
The Fellowship journey, as experienced by many, is a rich amalgamation of learning about the public education system in our country, contributing on the ground as well as building a career in the social sector.
- Eligibility: If you are doing exceptional work in your current field and are now looking for meaningful ways to contribute to social change, do read our further criteria below and apply.
- 4 to 10 years of work experience
- A degree in any discipline
- Proficiency in English and any one of the local languages (Hindi, Kannada)
- Applicants need to be below 35 years of age
- Willing to travel within the district and ready to be posted in the districts we work in
- Amount: Fellows will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 37,000. Taxes and statutory deductions will apply.
- Application: Interested applicants cam apply for the Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2022 through this link.
- Duration: 1-year programme
2. ICTP Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021-22 for Young Scientists [Salary Upto Rs. 2 L/Month]: Apply by Nov 19
ICTP seeks applications for a postdoctoral position starting January 2022 from outstanding young scientists with a strong research record. ICTP is a UNESCO Category 1 research institute supporting science and education in the developing world. ICTP promotes worldwide initiatives for the career development of women in science.
- Fellows must have completed a PhD in Computing or Engineering or related disciplines prior to the start of their fellowship.
- They must have prior practical experience in the deployment of Cloud Computing platforms and solutions and be able to carry out active, independent and multidisciplinary research.
- Candidates who have experience in above mentioned research/focus areas and who obtained their PhD after 2015 will be given priority.
- Amount: ICTP offers internationally competitive remuneration and a number of benefits. The take-home monthly salary will be in the range of 2,100 – 2,700 EUR (depending on seniority).
- Application: Candidates should apply through the ICTP online application system.
3. Ideosync-UNESCO Information Fellowship 2021 [4 Months, Stipend of Rs. 50 K]: Apply by Oct 15
Ideosync- UNESCO Information Fellowship (IUIF) 2021 is South Asia’s First communication for social change and media rights fellowship. This social change fellowship has been designed to take young Indians through an intense leadership journey that sets them on a path to understand Communication and Media from the perspective of human rights and Intersectional Feminism.
- An Indian citizen or a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or a diploma in any field of study.
- Is willing to give the fellowship program 4 months full-time commitment.
- Can understand, speak, read and write English.
- Full-time access to a laptop and smartphone with 4G support. Full-time access to 4G internet or WiFi
- Is below 30 years of age as of 1st October 2021.
- Duration: Four month full-time engagement with a commitment to produce audio/video/written Fellowship deliverables.
- Amount: Fellows will propose projects, of which a few will be selected for execution and support with a stipend of Rs. 50000.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
4. SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships 2021 for International PhD Students [Funding Amount Rs. 1 L]: Apply by Nov 15
SCRIPTS launches its visiting program for international guest doctoral researchers, starting in the first trimester of 2022. The call is open from 15 September to 15 November 2021.
The research training fellowship program is meant as a visiting fellowship and addressed to early career researchers. Interested applicants must already be enrolled in a PhD program from an academic institution in the Global South and their enrolment must be valid throughout the fellowship.
- Qualification: PhD students who are enrolled in academic institutions in the Global South (Latin America, Asia, Africa and Oceania), especially from SCRIPTS partner universities, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Funding: The duration of the fellowship is maximum 12 months, paid in monthly rates of €1500 (travel and relocation expenses included).
- Application: Submit your application sending all the required documents to the email address: email@example.com.
5. IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 [Stipend Rs. 27 L]: Apply by Nov 15
The Institut français d’archéologie orientale (IFAO) and the Polish Centre of Mediterranean Archaeology, University of Warsaw (PCMA) invite applications for a 16-months Post-Doctoral Fellowship, starting 1st March 2022 until 30 June 2023.
The Post-Doctoral Fellow will organize an international two-day Seminar/Workshop on a subject in relation with Ancient and Medieval Northeastern Africa (Egypt and/or Nubia). The application must outline the state of the art in the proposed subject and clearly present an added value to the studies of past societies. We encourage cross-disciplinary proposals offering a wider, comparative perspective of the area under study.
- Qualification: The applicant must hold a doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in a discipline related to the study of Ancient and Medieval Northeastern Africa and/or the Near East for maximum 7 years as of 15th November 2021.
- Application: Applications should be sent as a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 15th of November 2021, 2:00 PM, Cairo time. Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the subject heading “PCMA-IFAO PostDoctoral Fellowship”.
- Stipend: The stipend for the entire period of the Fellowship is 32 000 Euros in total, paid on a monthly basis.
6. Akademie Schloss Solitude Fellowship 2022-23 [Grant Amount Rs. 1 L]: Apply by Nov 30
Akademie Schloss Solitude supports young artists, scholars, scientists, as well as cultural and economic professionals via residential fellowships only.
The Solitude fellowship is a residential fellowship. Fellows are obliged to spend at least two-thirds of their fellowships at the Akademie. All fellows must have their permanent residence in Stuttgart for the fellowship’s duration (obligation to register residence).
- Eligibility: The candidates should not be older than 40. Applications from students enrolled in degree programs will not be considered; PhD students may submit applications. A very limited number of fellowships can be awarded regardless of the applicants’ age. Application rounds for Solitude fellowships are held every two years. The jury awards a maximum of 65 fellows. 45 live/work studios and three guest studios are available.
- Benefits: A monthly fellowship grant of € 1,200.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
7. National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students by Ministry of Tribal Affairs: Apply by Nov 30
The erstwhile two Central Sector Schemes namely Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) for ST students and Top Class Education for ST Students earlier implemented by this Ministry to provide financial assistance for pursuing higher education of ST students were merged into a single Central Sector Scheme called “National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students”.
Under this merged scheme, Fellowships are provided to ST students to take up higher studies after completing Post Graduation, such as M.Phil and Ph.D courses, Fellowship is awarded on the lines of UGC Fellowships for research students pursuing such courses on regular and full time basis.
- Eligibility: The candidate belonging to ST should have passed the Post-Graduation examination for being eligible for the Fellowship. The candidate should get admission and registration for regular and full time M.Phil/Ph.D Courses in University / Academic Institutions recognized by UGC under Section 2 (f) of the UGC Act / ICAR by fulfilling conditions of admission of that University/Institution.
- No.of Slots: The total number of fresh fellowships each year, will be 750.
- Funding: It is a Central Sector Scheme and Ministry of Tribal Affairs will provide 100% funding for the scheme. The funds will be released by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs on quarterly basis for Fellowship.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship and fellowship through this link.
8. CTL Post-Doctoral Fellowship at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by Nov 15
The CTL seeks applications at the Post-Doctoral Fellow level, to conduct research in the areas of transportation and logistics. This position is contractual, initially for a one-year term, with provision for renewal up to two years depending on performance.
- Eligibility: Ph.D. from a reputed Institute or University in India or abroad, specializing in transportation and/or logistics (defined broadly). The dissertation/thesis must be on a topic/theme related to transportation/logistics. Publications in peer-reviewed journals are preferred. Candidates who have defended their dissertation are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates need to submit proof of defense at the time of application, and the Ph.D. degree certificate at the time of joining the institute.
- Application: Candidates meeting the above criteria may please send their application latest by November 15, 2021 to Ms. Suganya Sudhakar (Assistant Manager, IIMA CTL) at ctl[at]iima.ac.in.
9. DST INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship 2021 [₹1.25L per Month + ₹7L Grant]: Apply by Oct 4
The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, launched the “Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)” Programme in 2008. This programme which covers the age group of 15-37 years, aims to attract young Indian talent towards study of science leading to careers in research.
INSPIRE includes multiple components out of which the INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship Scheme offers post-doctoral fellowships to young achievers with an opportunity for independent research in the near term to emerge as a future leader in the long term.
- Eligibility: Indian citizens and people of Indian origin with PIO status having PhD degree (in science, mathematics, engineering, pharmacy, medicine and agriculture related subjects) from any recognized university in the world. Candidates should possess a minimum of 60% (or equivalent CGPA) marks throughout their academic profile starting from the Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12 onwards).
- Application: Eligible candidates need to submit applications ONLINE through the portal of INSPIRE programme. No other mode of submission of the application is permitted.
- Amount: Each selected INSPIRE Faculty Fellow will be eligible to receive a consolidated amount of Rs.1,25,000/- per month as fellowship. In addition, a Research Grant of Rs.7.0 lakh every year for 5 years will also be provided to each successful candidate including the carryforward amount, if any, from the previous year. The consolidated amount of Rs.1,25,000 per month is an all-inclusive fellowship and taxable as per the Indian IT Act.
- Duration: The INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship is for a maximum period of 5(five) years. No Fellow should avail two fellowships concurrently during the tenure of this Fellowship period.
For more such opportunities, keep visiting NoticeBard.com on daily basis.
You may also be interested in: