Submissions are invited for 75 Lakh Post Card Campaign 2021 by MyGov. The last date of submission is 20 December.
As a part of ongoing celebrations of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM), the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, in collaboration with Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education propose the “75 Lakh Post Card Campaign”.
Accordingly, the Post card Campaign is being organized from 01st December to 20th December 2021. The campaign shall be open for all schools affiliated to CBSE including Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas and school affiliated to various state education boards.
Topic & Categories
|Categories||Activity/ Entry in the form of the following:||Suggestive Topic|
|Classes 4th to 12th||Post Card Writing||Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle|
My Vision for India in 2047
|Dates||States & UTs|
|01st December to 20th December 2021.||Conduct of post card campaign at the School Level: Schools shall themselves conduct the post card campaign on the above topics in coordination with Postal Nodal officer appointed by the Department of Posts.|
|1st December to 22nd December 2021*||As soon as the conduct of activity is completed at the school level, the NON-CBSE Schools shall select 10 postcards having best ideas on the given topics from their school and upload on MyGov portal. The schools should hand over the remaining post cards separately to the postal authorities for dispatching the same to Nirman Bhawan Post Office to be delivered to PMO.|
|22nd December to 30th December 2021||Evaluation of entries submitted by non CBSE Schools to be done by respective SCERTs.|
Each SCERT will give the 10-post card having best idea to CBSE through CBSE portal for the National Level Evaluation as per the list at Annexure I.
SCERTS will need to confirm the genuineness and originality of the entry being given for the national level selection through telephonic interview or any other mode as appropriate.
|22nd December to 30th December 2021||The 16 Regional Offices of CBSE shall shortlist a total of 320 entries received on the CBSE Portal and forward it to CBSE Headquarters, New Delhi for final selection of best entries.|
|01st January to 05th January 2022||National level evaluation for entries from CBSE Regional Head Quarters as well as for the entries from various SCERTs would be done by CBSE.|
- CBSE affiliated Schools: Click here
- Schools affiliated to various state education boards and Union Territories: Click here.
75 students who have contributed best ideas shall be invited for final event to be held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 17th January 2022 forenoon and shall interact with Hon’ble Prime Minister. About 500-1000 postcards having best ideas will be displayed during the exhibition organized on this occasion.
- This is applicable for Nodal Officers of Non-CBSE Schools only. Please keep the UDISE code of the school along with all the other details of the school ready before applying.
- Multiple entries from the same participant are not allowed.
- Click on ‘Submit Now’ link, this will open new page for entering Personal Details of the School.
- After filling Personal Details of the School, click on submit / Next button. This will open the page for making the class-wise submissions of post card image.
- Nodal officers of schools are advised to convert all selected entry files in only PDF / JPEG / JPG format (max size: 10MB) prior to uploading on MyGov portal. In case, no submission is to be made in any of the entries, it is supposed to be left blank.
- The image should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
- The image should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- At last, click on “Submit” Button to finally submit application.
- Please ensure the student details are accurate prior to making the final submission. Once final Submission is made, it cannot be edited.
You may also be interested in:
- Poster Making Competition on the Theme Elimination of Single-Use Plastics by MyGov [Class 6-12]: Submit by Jan 3