If you are an Engineering student and in search for some best internships in India (Paid & unpaid), then here’s the list of the same. Be it big MNCs or Government, Indian students have a lot of Internship opportunity. Especially, undergraduate engineering students in India lookout for Summer internships.
Companies like Google, Salesforce, General Electric, Intel, Siemens provides the best learnings. NITI Aayog, AICTE, Lok Sabha and some other Govt departments also call for Internship training.
Internship Opportunity at ARIES
The Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Uttarakhand desires to engage students pursuing/ recently passed a Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Technology or Master’s degree in Science or Engineering from the recognized University/ Institution within India, as Interns under CSIP. These young talents shall be given exposure to the R&D facilities (Astronomy, Astrophysics, Atmospheric Sciences, and Engineering) of the Institute.
- Period: The period of Internship shall be at least 20 weeks but not exceeding six months. The Internship is neither a job nor an assurance for a job nor a permanent position in ARIES in any manner whatsoever.
- Stipend: The selected Interns shall be paid a stipend of ₹10,000 per month if no Accommodation is provided, otherwise they will be paid ₹5,000 per month if Hostel is provided.
- Areas of Internship: Software Development, Data Archival and Management, Big Data, Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence/ Deep Learning, High-Performance Computing, Information Retrieval and Visualization, Data Center Management, Architecture & Systems, Knowledge and Data Representation, Distillation and Sharing, Database Crawling, etc.
Technical Intern at Intel
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Technical) at Intel, Bangalore. Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest and highest-valued semiconductor chip manufacturer on the basis of revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs).
- Eligibility: You should be a student (Post graduate/Masters – ME/MTech/MS) currently pursuing studies in relevant field with good understanding of semiconductor physics and basic PC computer architecture.
- JD: In this position, you will be involving in the training, design and development of next-generation Server SOCs/CPUs.
IBM Internship for Engineering Students
IBM invites internship applications from UG Students for the year 2020. Students from around the world with varying backgrounds and professional interests and curiosities are encouraged to apply for this unique paid internship experience. The IBM Quantum internship program will connect you with other students, university programs, IBM Q Network organizations, and the quantum computing community.
- Duration: Candidates currently enrolled in collegiate programs are encouraged to apply. IBM Quantum Community Advocate Interns in India will work remotely part-time from their university for up to 16 months starting in January 2021.
- Eligibility: Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise- Experience with the Python programming language & Participation in the Qiskit Advocates Program.
Software Engineering Intern at Salesforce
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Software Engineering) at Salesforce. Salesforce.com, inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
- Eligibility: Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school. Working towards a B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science.
Internship Opportunity at Honeywell
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity at Honeywell, Bangalore. Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
- Qualification: Currently enrolled in a degree program pursuing a degree in Engineering.
Technology Analyst Intern at Deloitte
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Business Technology Analyst) at Deloitte. As a Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for crafting, developing, and deploying the software solutions at an enterprise level. You will be working with functional teams in the project located at offshore as well as onshore.
- Qualification: Should have 0-1 yrs. of web or application development or testing using Java technology stack. Should be strong in OOPS concepts, Core Java, Collections.
Although, not just the mentioned companies, even Google, Microsoft also offers Internships to engineering students every year. Whereas looking into this pandemic, many internships companies offers Online/ virtual or work from home internships to students in India.
For more updates on Internship opportunity for Engineering students in India, keep visiting noticebard.com on regular basis.