Are you in search of Black Friday Coursera Courses for Engineering & Management Students? Then here we bring you the amazing list for the same. Be it IT Support, Project Management, Machine Learning, Financial Markets, you will get it all here.
Learn your favorite Coursera courses with a minimum fee, as Black Friday/Cyber Monday offers the best.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday Coursera Courses for Engineering & Management Students
1. Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Prepare for a career in the high-growth field of IT, no experience required. Get professional training designed by Google and get on the fast-track to a competitively paid job.
Over 5 courses, learn in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
Since the IT Support Certificate launched in 2018, 82% of graduates have reported a positive career outcome like a new job, promotion, or raise within 6 months.
- Gain skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT job
- Learn to perform day-to-day IT support tasks including computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service
- Learn how to provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging
- Learn to use systems including Linux, Domain Name Systems, Command-Line Interface, and Binary Code.
- Skills: Debugging, Encryption Algorithms and Techniques, Customer Service, Network Protocols, Cloud Computing, Binary Code, Customer Support, Linux, Troubleshooting, Domain Name System (DNS), Ipv4 and Network Model.
- Duration: Approximately 6 months to complete.
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security: Defence against the Digital Dark Arts
2. Machine Learning Specialization
This Specialization from leading researchers at the University of Washington introduces you to the exciting, high-demand field of Machine Learning. Through a series of practical case studies, you will gain applied experience in major areas of Machine Learning including Prediction, Classification, Clustering, and Information Retrieval.
You will learn to analyze large and complex datasets, create systems that adapt and improve over time, and build intelligent applications that can make predictions from data.
- Skills: Data Clustering Algorithms, Machine Learning, Classification Algorithms, Decision Tree, Python Programming, Machine Learning Concepts, Deep Learning, Linear Regression, Ridge Regression, Lasso (Statistics), Regression Analysis and Logistic Regression.
- Duration: Approximately 7 months to complete.
- Offered by: University of Washington
- Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approach
- Clustering & Retrieval
3. Python for Everybody Specialization
This Specialization builds on the success of the Python for Everybody course and will introduce fundamental programming concepts including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language.
- Install Python and write your first program
- Describe the basics of the Python programming language
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
- Duration: Approximately 8 months to complete
- Skills: Json, Xml, Python Programming, Database (DBMS), Python Syntax And Semantics, Basic Programming Language, Computer Programming, Data Structure, Tuple, Web Scraping, Sqlite and SQL.
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)
- Python Data Structures
- Using Python to Access Web Data
- Using Databases with Python
- Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python
4. Google Project Management: Professional Certificate
Start your path to a career in project management. In this program, you’ll learn in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in less than six months. No degree or experience is required.
Over 6 courses, gain in-demand skills that will prepare you for an entry-level job. Learn from Google employees whose foundations in project management served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete in less than six months.
Upon completion, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 130 U.S. employers, including Walmart, Best Buy, and Astreya.
This program qualifies you for over 100 hours of project management education, which helps prepare you for Project Management Institute Certifications like the globally-recognized Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and skills needed to succeed in an entry-level project management role
- Learn the foundations of Agile project management, with a focus on implementing Scrum events, building Scrum artifacts, and understanding Scrum roles
- Learn how to create effective project documentation and artifacts throughout the various phases of a project
- Practice strategic communication, problem-solving, and stakeholder management through real-world scenarios.
- Skills: Organizational Culture, Career Development, Strategic Thinking, Change Management, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Business Writing, Project Charter, Project Planning, Risk Management, Task Estimation and Procurement.
- Duration: Approximately 6 months to complete.
- Foundations of Project Management
- Project Initiation: Starting a Successful Project
- Project Planning: Putting It All Together
- Project Execution: Running the Project
- Agile Project Management
- Capstone: Applying Project Management in the Real World.
5. Google UX Design Professional Certificate
User experience (UX) designers focus on the interaction that users have with products, like websites, apps, and physical objects. They make those everyday interactions useful, enjoyable, and accessible.
Over 7 courses, gain in-demand skills that will prepare you for an entry-level job. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
- Follow the design process: empathize with users, define pain points, ideate solutions, create wireframes and prototypes, test and iterate on designs
- Understand the basics of UX research, like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesizing research results
- Apply foundational UX concepts, like user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design
- Create a professional UX portfolio that includes 3 end-to-end projects: a mobile app, a responsive website, and a cross-platform experience.
- Skills: User Experience (UX), UX Research, Wireframe, Prototype, User Experience Design (UXD), Usability Testing, mockup, Figma, Adobe XD and UX design jobs.
- Duration: Approximately 6 months to complete
- Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design
- Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate
- Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes
- Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts
- Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma
- Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD
- Design a User Experience for Social Good & Prepare for Jobs
6. Financial Markets
An overview of the ideas, methods, and institutions that permit human society to manage risks and foster enterprise. Emphasis on financially-savvy leadership skills. Description of practices today and analysis of prospects for the future.
Introduction to risk management and behavioral finance principles to understand the real-world functioning of securities, insurance, and banking industries. The ultimate goal of this course is to use such industries effectively and towards a better society.
- Skills: Behavioral Finance, Financial Markets, Finance and Behavioral Economics.
- Duration: Approx. 33 hours to complete
- Offered by: Yale University
7. Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
Get professional training designed by Google and prepare for a new career in the high-growth field of data analytics, no experience is required.
Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision-making.
Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. You’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months.
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job
- Learn key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, & visualization) and tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau)
- Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL and R programming
- Learn how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations and commonly used visualization platforms
- Skills: Spreadsheet, Data Cleansing, Data Analysis, Data Visualization (DataViz), SQL, Questioning, Decision-Making, Problem Solving, Metadata, Data Collection, Data Ethics and Sample Size Determination.
- Duration: Approximately 6 months to complete
- Foundations: Data, Data, Everywhere
- Ask Questions to Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Prepare Data for Exploration
- Process Data from Dirty to Clean
- Analyze Data to Answer Questions
- Data Analysis with R Programming
- Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study
With the promo, the first month of Coursera Plus Monthly is $1, then $59 USD for future months.